Sunday, April 01, 2012

National Poetry Month goes Alphabetical

Well here we go, April is my favorite month for many reasons: Spring has sprung, NPM of course, and my birthday. Originally I planned an H poem (last name starts with H) for my bday because I thought it started Monday because of skipping Sundays but that's OK, I'll just write about I on that ominous day.

Came in to the diner at 4 am as usual and started prepping for today, we got slammed yesterday and afterward I sat there exhausted and realized that the challenge started the next day. I usually just go with the flow but knew I needed an A poem so thought about why I was doing it in the first place and came up with art, something I think anyone creative can relate to.

I look forward to reading entries that challenge my mind and meeting new blogging and non-blogging friends. Have a great day and a great time.

No comments: